In today's episode Nicholas Olesen begins a short podcast series on equity compensation. These plans continue to become more and more popular in both private and public companies and therefore a very important part of compensation to understand.
During the episode Nicholas shares:
- What is equity compensation?
- Why has it become so popular?
- The three main types of: stock options, employee stock purchase plans, and restricted stock
- Difference between stock options (NQSO) and restricted stock (RSU)
- How to decide, if given the choice, between NQSO and RSU
The next two episodes can be found here:
Please send in feedback and any topic or questions you would like us to cover. Email us here.