26 Nov Should You Even Own Bonds? – Podcast
In today’s episode Nicholas Olesen, CFP®, CPWA® and Nicholas Ryder, CFA® discuss if investors should even own bonds right now, given the historically low interest rates.
- Overview of the types of bonds. What categories or styles or types of bonds exist?
- Historical overview to how bonds have performed over time
- Why even own them now with rates so low, thus expectation of return so low?
- What are the alternatives?
- How could they perform really well?
- How could they be the “worst part of the portfolio”?
Please send us feedback and any topic or questions you would like us to cover. Email us at: email@example.com