During this webinar, Kathmere's Chief Investment Officer, Nicholas Ryder, CFA®, provides a brief look back on market performance during the second quarter of 2021 and touches on a number of key themes and topics affecting investors today.
Here's a high level overview of some themes this quarter:
- Historically strong equity market recovery remains intact.
- History suggests investors need not fear investing at all-time highs.
- Equity market leadership shifted in the second half of last year.
- The economy continues to recover, and continued growth is expected.
- Inflation has surged recently and remains a key source of risk.